I requested my pick of books from the selection available for early reviewing for April, and I should hear what I will be getting by the 8th.
I selected every title available to me and they were:
- Being Emily by Anne Donovan
- Jasmine’s Tortoise by Corinne Souza
- Sugarcoated by Catherine Forde
- My Miserable Lonely Lesbian Pregnancy by Andrea Askowitz
- Opening Up: Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships by Tristan Taormino
I turned off Tourneuse de pages, La after about an hour last night. Why? Well it was a middle of the road ‘thriller’ without the thrills. I have no doubt that the predictions I made to myself about how the film would have unfolded and ended were cast in stone. This smacked of a ‘straight to video’ release and I was in no mood for below par film making last night.