Well I’d probably try this for breakfast:
A taste of sunshine and in only 7 minutes, yay!
- 2 slices of toast, made with good wholegrain bread
- Mayonnaise (I’m sure they mean vegan mayo, which is a whole other receipe lol)
- Slices or chunks of ripe avocado
- Fresh lime juice
- Salt and freshly ground black, pepper
- A few ripe cherry tomatoes, halved
- A few roasted walnut pieces
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Spread toast with mayonnaise.
- Arrange avocado on it in a thick layer.
- Sprinkle lightly with lime juice and salt.
- Tuck some halves of cherry tomato among avocado and top with a few walnut pieces.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste, top with coriander leaves.
However I’m not lol. But it does make my hungry thinking about it, so it’s probably something to have as a snack during the day.
Wow, this really is turning into a veggie blog isn’t it? I’ll try to add more variety and not let it become too boring.
I’m still half asleep so I don’t have much insightful stuff to contribute at this time but I am in a blogging frame of mind atm, hah, atm; so don’t be surprised if a few more posts pop up over the course of the day.
I have been neglecting my sites recently. There just doesnt seem to be enough hours in the day, which is strange seeings as I don’t tend to do a huge amount with my days.
Look out for a new podcast, when I get my arse in gear and untangle my tongue enough to make any sense whatsoever. I’m not that great at spur of the moment speach. At least I don’t think I am. I need someone to argue with to really shine, or some reason to sound arrogant.
Oh yeah, I also need to port my leaving radio blog over here.